Increase Out-of-State Medicaid account collections and receive quicker claim payment turnaround with NHI Billing Services!
We understand how busy your hospital’s business office can be, and how few internal resources you have to devote to collecting difficult out-of-state Medicaid account claims. With each state requiring its own set of reimbursement requirements, it takes a Medicaid expert to navigate all the rules and regulations that currently surround these government insurance plans.
Since 1996 we’ve worked with hospitals just like yours to verify eligibility, complete provider enrollment applications, bill Medicaid state agencies and designated HMOs, follow-up on accounts and complete appeals when necessary. The result: increased Medicaid account collections and reduced claim denials.
- Infrequent interactions with unfamiliar out-of-state Medicaid programs can prove difficult and become a frustrating strain on resources.
- Hospitals often write off these claims rather than try to navigate the uncharted waters leading to successful reimbursement.
- NHI Billing Services is always current with the many unique Medicaid rules and regulations of all 50 states plus those of the District of Columbia and United States Protectorates.
- Our highly trained staff can help you navigate all the unique steps needed to successfully go from registration to reimbursement.
- Increased collections
- Fewer claim denials
- Quicker payment turnaround
- Less administrative work freeing resources to focus on what’s most important: taking care of patients and their families.